Health Triangle Magazine
It is our pleasure to announce the latest issue of Health Triangle Magazine – Issue 86!
- Health Focus – Night Terrors & Nightmares
- Self Care: Only one wish for you for 2021 by Danielle Sax
- Chronic Pain
- Ready to pamper yourself? by Janey Lee Grace
- Business Health – What are you worth to your business.. by Paul Rees
- Lost a loved one and wonder how you will stomach Christmas? by Jenny Tschiesche
- Water,water, everywhere… by Clara Apollo
- Finally free to… by Jenni Russel
- Healing the Prostate by Dr Mark Stengler
- Diabetic Eye Disease by the University of Liverpool
- Alcoholics Anonymous – Isolation is the dark room where I develop my negatives by Louise F.
- Allow gratitude to heal your relationship with food by Catherine Carrigan
- Diabetes Corner by Maureen Sullivan
- Medical Marvel Moments, Weird & Wonderful facts by Amanda Thomas
- Mental Health – The best gift you can give yourself this Christmas by Chrissy B
- Being Imperfectly Natural by Janey Lee Grace
- Stress Free Christmas by Shelley Chapman
- Plant Power – Star Anis by Kirsten Hartvig
- Diabetes Sweet Spot by Peter Allton
- Poetry Corner
- Seek Up – The Yoga Inspiration Show hosted by Kino MacGregor
- Yes to Life Robin Daly’s recent guests on the Yes to Life Show
- Movie and TV Reviews
- Programme Schedule
Word from our editor Mr Reg Starkey.
“Reflection. Renewal. Relaunch.”
This is our last edition of Health Triangle Magazine for 2020. Not surprisingly almost all our contributors tend to be reflective on an extraordinary and challenging year. You will be reassured by the regular optimism of the evergreen features like ‘Yes to Life’ on cancer and the ‘undefeated’ approach to Diabetes, although he spells it ‘undefeeted’ – as he is a Podiatrist who enjoys a pun! Corona virus has created unprecedented issues but the common or garden challenges remain in place, just aggravated! Adults experience nightmares, as do children as well as the mutually distressing trials of night terrors. Danielle Sax highlights the opportunity to free yourself to be yourself and Janey Lee Grace encourages you to pamper yourself as the reward you’ve earned throughout 2020. Paul Rees looks at Business Health, while others advise on dealing with Grief and revealing world changing new research on Diabetic Eye Disease. Diet and exercise remain cornerstones of good physical health, while cultivating an attitude of gratitude is central to maintaining good mental health. The holidays provide an opportunity to reflect, refresh, renew and relaunch in 2021. Meanwhile stay safe, stay well. And please remain vigilant.
Remember we are not out of the woods by a long way yet!
So if you want to achieve and keep your healthy body, healthy mind head-start, subscribe to Health Triangle Magazine!
Register below and then login normally to subscribe!
You have the opportunity to purchase a monthly subscription for £4, a three months subscription for £3.50 per issue = £10.50 (save 12%) and a years subscription (11 issues) for £3 per issue = £33 (save 25%)