Health Triangle Magazine
It is our pleasure to announce the latest issue of Health Triangle Magazine – Issue 103!
- Health Focus: Sunscreen and sun safety
- The UK Health Radio Health Award Winners
- Pregnant women’s drinking correlates with their partner’s drinking
- Self Care: What is your “worry” costing you? by Danielle Sax
- Breaking News: New Survey suggests that over Half of all Health Trusts have got it seriously wrong about Thyroid Prescriptions!
- There is a rhythm to everything under the sun by Catherine Carrigan
- Can skincare really be anti –ageing? by Janey Lee Grace
- Footnotes & Diabetes Sweet Spot by Peter Allton
- AA Step by Step – “Put your tambourine down, please!” by Louise F.
- Dieting Dilemma – Repeated Weight loss attempts
- Poetry Corner – This is my beloved by Walter Benton
- Black Fur – White Cotton by Cindy Hurn
- Are you getting enough Magnesium? by Janey Lee Grace
- Book Review: Voices of the 21st Century
- Medical Marvel Moments, Weird & Wonderful facts by Amanda Thomas
- Yoga with Kino: The Reality of Imperfection In The Meditation Practice by Kino MacGregor
- Yes to Life Robin Daly’s recent guests on the Yes to Life Show
- Master Your Life – Take Back Your Health Sovereignty by Leaha Mattinson
- TV & Movie Reviews
- Programme Schedule
“Turn your face to the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.”
This advice is attributed to both Walt Whitman and Helen Keller. Either way,it’s good advice. However, if you are going to take it literally, the NHS Health Focus would encourage you to use sunscreen, wear a hat and enjoy the shade. Like Cindy Hurn sitting in her garden with her thoughts, her black cat and her washing in the sunshine on a line. Gail Watson and JJ Stenhouse have curated an amazing collection of female Voices of the 21st Century. And we have added some familiar voices of our own – Janey Lee Grace on skincare and also magnesium, Danielle Sax on worry, Catherine Carrigan in rhythms, Leaha Mattinson on frequencies, Amanda Thomas with more fun facts, Kino MacGregor on imperfection. Then there all the latest Health Awards Winners, Yes to Life, Diet dilemmas, Drinking or not Drinking – and Diabetes back on the beach! Plus a truly beautiful American love poem and reviews of English and American films. We hope you can find plenty in this new edition to brighten your day and enlighten your mind, wherever and whenever you choose to read it!
So if you want to achieve and keep your healthy body, healthy mind head-start, subscribe to Health Triangle Magazine!
Register below and then login normally to subscribe!
You have the opportunity to purchase a monthly subscription for £4, a three months subscription for £3.50 per issue = £10.50 (save 12%) and a years subscription (11 issues) for £3 per issue = £33 (save 25%)