Health Triangle Magazine
It is our pleasure to announce the latest issue of Health Triangle Magazine – Issue 71!
- Health Focus Heatwave: How to cope in hot weather
- UK Health Radio Awards 2019 – Call for Entries
- How to keep the Shadow from ruining your Life by Catherine Carrigan
- Prejudiced attitudes towards Vegan workers must change by Beverley Sunderland
- Diabetes Corner by Maureen Sullivan
- From Paris with Love… by Danielle Sax
- Natural Products by Janey Lee Grace
- The truth about Alcoholics Anonymous by Louise F.
- Can we really be in charge of our own Happiness? by Janey Lee Grace
- Fertility Treatments & your Employer – What are your rights? by Kate Davies
- The Healing Revolution by Dr. Frank King
- Niina Akasha Sound
- Danielle LaPorte at Alternatives
- Plant Power by Kirsten Hartvig
- 3 Steps to deal with Anxiety by Chrissy B
- Carers Today
- Medical Marvel Moments, Weird & Wonderful facts by Amanda Thomas
- Insomnia by Shelley Chapman
- Mind Fasting by Clara Apollo
- The Diabetes Sweet Spot by Peter Allton
- Poetry Corner
- So what about The Squat? by Jenni Russell
- Yes to Life Robin Daly’s recent guests on the Yes to Life Show
- The Forgotten Power of the Post Menopausal Woman by Francesca Cassini
- Reconnective Healing by Tanya Hadzhieva
- Film Reviews
- Programme Schedule
Word from our editor Mr Reg Starkey.
“Summertime and the living is easy…”
The famous lullaby from Porgy and Bess was written when climate change was an unknown concept. How things have changed! As Scott Peck put it; “Life is difficult.” Now heatwaves could become the rule rather than the exception. This edition of the magazine opens by offering best advice on dealing healthily with heat. It continues with insights into many other unchanging human issues, from the cradle to the grave, via the menopause – from before the cradle in fact with a fertility feature.
The regular Marvels page finds more amazing facts to share, while our contributors consider virtualy all the ages and stages in between, in words and pictures and references to good information.. Will we accentuate the positive seeking ‘champagne moments in Paris’ or cross an invisible line in which alcohol, drugs, work or food become the primary problem rather than a safe part of a balanced moderate solution.
We can look at the lives of others and see their shadow side, as in the biopic of the brilliant Pavarotti where anxiety, insecurity and loneliness led to excess. In the here and now, you are invited to celebrate excellence with Janey Lee Grace’s latest Platinum Awards preview and UKHR’s own prestigious nominations, with its imminent deadline!
So if you want to achieve and keep your healthy body, healthy mind head-start, subscribe to Health Triangle Magazine!
Register below and then login normally to subscribe!
You have the opportunity to purchase a monthly subscription for £4, a three months subscription for £3.50 per issue = £10.50 (save 12%) and a years subscription (11 issues) for £3 per issue = £33 (save 25%)