Health Triangle Magazine
It is our pleasure to announce the latest issue of Health Triangle Magazine – Issue 75!
- Health Focus Common Energy Stealers
- UK Health Radio Awards 2019
- Meet the Winners
- Sustainable Christmas & New Year Treats by Janey Lee Grace
- Winter Footnotes by Peter Allton
- Are you feeling SAD? Time to beat those Winter Blues by Chrissy B
- Christmas – The Diabetes Sweet Spot by Peter Allton
- How to create a Spiritual Family by Catherine Carrigan
- The truth about Alcoholics Anonymous by Louise F.
- Are you reliving your past or creating your future? by Danielle Sax
- Maternal Diet
- Book Review
- Poetry Corner
- Trees are Life, plant for the Future by Yara Ghrewat
- Spotlight on Women’s Health by Janey Lee Grace
- 10 Unusual ways to beat the Cold by Julie Silver
- Diabetes Corner by Maureen Sullivan
- Sarcoidosis by Aisha Datubo
- Plant Power by Kirsten Hartvig
- Medical Marvel Moments, Weird & Wonderful facts by Amanda Thomas
- Osteoarthritis by Frances Ive
- Yes to Life Robin Daly’s recent guests on the Yes to Life Show
- Meet the Team
- Film Reviews
- Programme Schedule
Word from our editor Mr Reg Starkey.
“There are three things I cannot change.
The past. The truth. And you.”
As we approach the end of another calendar year, it is normal to be reflective. But we cannot change what has already happened. Through inertia or ignorance we can repeat into old age every pattern which seemed to work in our youth. Or we can change course by changing behaviour which no longer serves us. We can reconsider what we eat,what we drink.what exercise we take,the time we devote to rest. These are the basics. In our search for Truth we must recognise that from one point of view a number may look like a 9 but from another it is definitely a 6. Perception means that mountains may appear as molehills and vice versa. Our thought life depends on good information and you can find that in this issue in abundance., inside and out, from head to toe.The season creates potential problems to health both physical and emotional. Evidence of excess is everywhere. Our contributors offer honest alternatives in their search for balance and real wellbeing. We honour the Award winners. We publish the Truth as our contributors perceive it. We cannot change anyone. Only you can change yourself! Viktor Frankl put it like this:
“Between stimulus and response is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.”
Happy reading, happy holidays!
So if you want to achieve and keep your healthy body, healthy mind head-start, subscribe to Health Triangle Magazine!
Register below and then login normally to subscribe!
You have the opportunity to purchase a monthly subscription for £4, a three months subscription for £3.50 per issue = £10.50 (save 12%) and a years subscription (11 issues) for £3 per issue = £33 (save 25%)