Health Triangle Magazine
It is our pleasure to announce the latest issue of Health Triangle Magazine – Issue 101!
- Health Focus: Hay Fever
- Introducing the UK Health Radio’s Health Awards 2022
- Introspection by Ken D Foster
- The Chi Tome Collective: Your Energy Matters by Clara Apollo
- Diabetes Corner: Diabetic Neuropathy – Why do my feet feel Funny? by Maureen Sullivan
- Medical Marvel Moments, Weird & Wonderful Facts by Amanda Thomas
- How Hinduphobia can impact our Yoga Practice by Kino MacGregor
- Addiction: AA Step by Step – Why focus on what you’re giving up when you can focus on what you stand to gain? by Louise F.
- Breaking News: Britain is Europe’s biggest exporter of banned pesticides and insecticides
- Recovery Road: The healing power of sound by Leaha Mattinson
- 16 Questions to ask yourself when you feel unwell by Catherine Carrigan
- Your Intuition: The most honest friend you will ever have by Danielle Sax
- The Platinum Awards 2022 by Janey Lee Grace
- Being online in turbulent times: Time for some Social Media Distancing by Katie Brockhurst
- Master Your Life: The Handbook of holistichealing by Leaha Mattinson
- Yes to Life Robin Daly’s recent guests on the Yes to Life Show
- Book Review: The Long Take
- Poetry Corner: Two Friends by Reg Starkey
- Energy by Divine Life Yogini
- TV & Movie Reviews
- Programme Schedule
“Where have all the flowers gone?”
The complete lyrics of Pete Seeger’s original folk song seem surprisingly appropriate against the new war in Ukraine. Check them out. When will they ever learn?
Meanwhile, our lives go on more or less as normal, doing our best to remain healthy, wealthy and wise. At Health Triangle Magazine, our contributors continue to seek and share their wisdom and truth – as they see it. The NHS feature focuses first on Hay Fever. We may be stardust but we react adversely to flower dust, particularly between the months of March and September.
There is good news of not one but two sets of Awards designed to recognise excellence across a broad spectrum of products and services. There is intelligent encouragement to look inwards and tap into the positive energy within every one of us, in a variety of well-proven ways. Positive inner energy is there in abundance and readily accessible. Leah Mattinson highlights the therapeutic power of music for both physical and mental health.
Janey Lee Grace and others make the case for life without the nation’s number one drug – alcohol. Internationally, Breaking News highlights the hypocrisy of exporting dangerous pesticides and insecticides for financial reward simply because local laws allow the exporters to do so. The letter of the law is for lawyers, the spirit of the law is for honourable humans. When will they ever learn?!
So if you want to achieve and keep your healthy body, healthy mind head-start, subscribe to Health Triangle Magazine!
Register below and then login normally to subscribe!
You have the opportunity to purchase a monthly subscription for £4, a three months subscription for £3.50 per issue = £10.50 (save 12%) and a years subscription (11 issues) for £3 per issue = £33 (save 25%)