Health Triangle Magazine
It is our pleasure to announce the latest issue of Health Triangle Magazine – Issue 94!
- Health Focus: Head Lice and Nits
- Breaking News: Big Pharma fined £100 million for ‘excessive and unfair’ price increases.
- 12 Step Recovery Insights – “Intervention. The last resort?” by Louise F.
- The UK Health Radio Award Winners – Delighted to announce the 2021 Winners
- Two insights to power your Medical Choices by Dr Talya Miron-Shatz
- Poetry Corner – London Bells
- Natural Health: Inside Out by Janey Lee Grace
- Self Care at the highest level by Danielle Sax
- Thyroid Health: Running and working with Liothyronine
- Business Health: Skilling Yo Softly. You are who you are – REALLY! by Pau Rees
- Awakening Anticipation by Cindy Hurn
- Plant Power: Selfheal by Kirsten Hartvig
- Hepatitis C and Infected Blood by Samantha May
- Everything you need to know about nutraceuticals by Leaha Mattinson
- Flourish – Non Toxic Pop Up by Janey Lee Grace
- Sovereignty & Natural Law by Divine Life Yogini
- Diabetes Corner: Back to basics: Diabetes and Hypoglycemia by Maureen Sullivan
- Medical Marvel Moments, Weird & Wonderful facts by Amanda Thomas
- Health and Fitness Trackers – Good or Bad? by Mike Dilke
- Yoga with Kino: Your Meditative Homework Assignment… by Kino MacGregor
- Journey of a Podiatrist during Covid-19 by Jonathan Brocklehurst
- Yes to Life Robin Daly’s recent guests on the Yes to Life Show
- Qi Gong: The ‘Do – Be’ Dance by Clara Apollo
- TV & Movie Reviows
- Programme Schedule
“Bullseyes and Targets say the bells of St Margaret’s Brickbats and Tiles say the Bells of St Giles”
Perhaps the pandemic has created an opportunity for us all to reconsider how we live our lives on a daily basis. The restrictions on travel and social contact have created new ways to consult our GP or have a business meeting, for example. The two most common logical fallacies have risen to the surface to plead their special cases.
One says: This is the way we’ve always done it, so it must be best and the other says: This is brand new so it must be better. In this issue, thoughts on new ways of using both Aspirin and Ayurveda suggest a third way, while an anonymous nursery rhyme from over 300 years ago echoes the unchanging nature of ordinary life.
The latest UK Health Radio Awards represent our new way of identifying and recognising excellence. Perfectionism is so often self destructive whereas the pursuit of excellence in any area from the track to the yoga mat, from business dealings to dealing with feelings, will always inspire small but significant improvements. As the old gag has it: How do you recognise an excellent farmer? He is always outstanding in his field.
Reality lies in words – even if they reach through cyberspace!
So if you want to achieve and keep your healthy body, healthy mind head-start, subscribe to Health Triangle Magazine!
Register below and then login normally to subscribe!
You have the opportunity to purchase a monthly subscription for £4, a three months subscription for £3.50 per issue = £10.50 (save 12%) and a years subscription (11 issues) for £3 per issue = £33 (save 25%)