Health Triangle Magazine
It is our pleasure to announce the latest issue of Health Triangle Magazine – Issue 104!
- Health Focus: Keep bones healthy over 65
- Facing the Mask question by JJ Stenhouse
- Recovery Road: The frequency of healing by Leaha Mattinson
- Medical Marvel Moments, Weird & Wonderful Facts by Amanda Thomas
- Breaking News: Assisted Dying. The great debate
- Getting the nutrients in by Janey Lee Grace
- How to promote independence in Care Homes
- Yoga with Kino: What is Life? by Kino MacGregor
- Addiction: AA Step by Step – The beauty of daylight compartments by Louise F.
- Are you being selective? by Patricia Conte-Nelson
- Self Care: 2 Tips to feel your fabulous self this summer by Danielle Sax
- Creative Embodiment by Reg Starkey
- Master Your Life: Take a Break, Take a Breath by Leaha Mattinson
- Face Yoga: Why Corporate Face Yoga by Sarah Jane Brown
- On the edge of BURNOUT! by Janey Lee Grace
- Poetry Corner: The Sweetness Stays
- Yes to Life: Robin Daly’s recent guests on the Yes to Life Show
- Programme Schedule
“Think of naught but to please ye.”
This timely advice remains more valid today than when first expressed hundreds of years ago. Confronting today’s information overload, the need for intelligent optimism is more important than ever. The Divine Life Yogini guides you through the seven Chakras. It’s an ancient road map yet the link between a healthy mind and a healthy body is now independently established. Your bones will age but your attitudes don’t have to! The nutritional value of most food may be in decline but the quality of supplements is increasing. Health Triangle can help you find them. Science is on the side of humanity! The earth has survived for billions of years and will survive for billions more, whatever happens to the weather. The surface environment is what’s vulnerable, not the core. Perception is everything. Action is critical. Life is made with literally billions of passing moments. Breathe the air. See the beauty. Record it in words, in pictures, or at least in memories. Be conscious. Be grateful! Be a reader, be a leader. Take minutes to change your life for the better on a daily basis – because today is all we know we have for sure. The new edition is full of intelligent optimism. Make the most of it.
So if you want to achieve and keep your healthy body, healthy mind head-start, subscribe to Health Triangle Magazine!
Register below and then login normally to subscribe!
You have the opportunity to purchase a monthly subscription for £4, a three months subscription for £3.50 per issue = £10.50 (save 12%) and a years subscription (11 issues) for £3 per issue = £33 (save 25%)