Health Triangle Magazine
It is our pleasure to announce the latest issue of Health Triangle Magazine – Issue 106!
- Health Focus: Teeth Whitening
- Three Treatments & Methods to help you treat your Acne Scars
- Breaking News: The all-time biggest Treatment Disaster in the history of the NHS
- Self Care: Two Life Lessons from Queen Elizabeth II by Danielle Sax
- Mental Health: Lack of public appreciation contributes to loneliness in farming
- Medical Marvel Moments, Weird & Wonderful Facts by Amanda Thomas
- Everything you need to know about Tourette’s Syndrome… by Dr Jane Gilmour
- Ho’oponopono “Clearing the Decks” by Patricia Conte-Nelson
- Addiction: AA Step by Step -”Win or lose, on the booze” by Louise F.
- The Janey Loves 2022 Platinum Award Winners by Janey Lee Grace
- Recovery Road: Health Comebacks by Leaha Mattinson
- Your natural Immunity-Health can not be injected by Joanne Divine Life Yogini
- Five problems that could indicate Adult ADHD by Sarah Templeton
- Master Your Life: Blowing Hot and Cold Is A Good Thing! by Leaha Mattinson
- Open Air Premiere: Bollywood SW5 by Reg Starkey
- Yoga with Kino: Sacred Knowledge and the Journey of Becoming a Yoga Teacher by Kino MacGregor
- Meet The Team: Emma-Jane Taylor “… the continued silence”
- On being Honest with Yourself by Robin Jillian
- Poetry Corner: Ozymandias
- Yes to Life Robin Daly’s recent guests on the Yes to Life Show
- TV & Movie Reviews
- Programme Schedule
Welcome to the first edition of Health Triangle Magazine since a change of Monarch and a fundamental change in Government policy.
Danielle Sax pays her final tribute to the late Queen Elizabeth with Two Life lessons. No, one is not to avoid having gold taps on your Royal yacht. They concern standards and duty. Queen Elizabeth never expected to be Queen. Her father, George VI, neither expected to be King nor to die aged 56. -when Princess Elizabeth was only 25!
Even Republicans must acknowledge that the Queen did her duty, in exemplary fashion, continuously, for over 70 years.
How the world has changed in that time!
Young people in cities ask why do we need farms when we’ve got supermarkets? No wonder farmers feel under-appreciated, according to research by Exeter University.
Meanwhile Janey Lee Grace continues her commitment to purity and excellence in her latest Platinum Awards and Robin Daly provides another three fascinating new pieces on coping with cancer.
The NHS focuses on the risks associated with whitening teeth by all but qualified dental experts, while Patricia Conte-Nelson goes all the way to Hawaii to source her inspiration.
We welcome Emma-Jane Taylor to the Radio team.
There’s lots more to read, lots more to think about, lots more to add value to your daily journey in these oh-so-turbulent times.
Stay calm and carry on!
So if you want to achieve and keep your healthy body, healthy mind head-start, subscribe to Health Triangle Magazine!
Register below and then login normally to subscribe!
You have the opportunity to purchase a monthly subscription for £4, a three months subscription for £3.50 per issue = £10.50 (save 12%) and a years subscription (11 issues) for £3 per issue = £33 (save 25%)