Health Triangle Magazine
It is our pleasure to announce the latest issue of Health Triangle Magazine – Issue 88!
- Health Focus 10-Minute Home Cardio Workout
- Research: The invisible Killer Lurking in our Consumer Products
- Self Care: “Life should not only be lived, it should be celebrated” by Danielle Sax
- Diabetes Sweet Spot & Footnotes by Peter Allton
- Why I’m participating in a Coronavirus Vaccine Trial by Catherine Carrigan
- Skilling you softly – What is your success now? by Paul Rees
- How do you Get The Buzz without the booze? by Janey Lee Grace
- Poetry Corner – Leaning into winter’s song by Sacha Stone
- Medical Marvel Moments, Weird & Wonderful facts by Amanda Thomas
- The most important lessons I learned on the Yoga Mat by Kino MacGregor
- Pet Health: Time for a nice Sit Down! by Julie Hill
- Diabetes Corner by Maureen Sullivan
- Mental Health – Secretly happy about lockdown restrictions? by Chrissy B
- Great Awakening New Earth Message by Divine Life Yogini
- 12 Step Recovery Insights – “A wing and a prayer?” by Louise F.
- Plant Power: Sweet Violet by Kirsten Hartvig
- Balance the Brain Chemistry by Janey Lee Grace
- Menopause: Why am I so angry? by Shelley Chapman
- Creativity and Mental Health by Bucci Darcy
- Staying out of The Murky River by Cindy Hurn
- “The faintest ink is more powerful than the strongest memory” by Chris Grimes
- Yes to Life Robin Daly’s recent guests on the Yes to Life Show
- Movie Classics & Documentary Reviews
- Programme Schedule
“Gather ye Sweet Violets while ye may”
Botanic health specialist Kirsten Hartvig reminds us that we have choices – at its simplest, the Sweet Violet or the odourless alternative. The NHS piece in this issue flags up the choice in exercise options – 10 minutes of aerobics to add to your portfolio of walking, running and yoga.
Danielle Sax highlights the choice between celebrating life or just existing. Catherine Carrigan demonstrates that traditional medicine and homeopathic practitioners can and should coexist and cooperate with intelligence and respect. Janey Lee Grace promises the Buzz without the Booze as she introduces non alcoholic options with added values.
Freedom does not mean licence. We have responsibilities to ourselves and to our community. Pandemic should not mean pandemonium!
So if you want to achieve and keep your healthy body, healthy mind head-start, subscribe to Health Triangle Magazine!
Register below and then login normally to subscribe!
You have the opportunity to purchase a monthly subscription for £4, a three months subscription for £3.50 per issue = £10.50 (save 12%) and a years subscription (11 issues) for £3 per issue = £33 (save 25%)