Health Triangle Magazine
It is our pleasure to announce the latest issue of Health Triangle Magazine – Issue 91!
- Health Focus: 5 Steps to Mental Wellbeing
- Introducing UK Health Radio’s Health Awards 2021
- Let’s talk about Thyroid Health
- What is Scalar Light?
- Self Care: Your first wealth is… by Danielle Sax
- Food Addiction by Janey Lee Grace
- Diabetes Corner by Maureen Sullivan
- Yes to Life Robin Daly’s recent guests on the Yes to Life Show
- The 6 Archetypes that keep you from being Wealthy by Catherine Carrigan
- Environment & Conservation Show by Yasmin Dahnoun
- FitLife – How I learned to appreciate my body by Natalia Kotowska
- Qigong – Space Presence by Clara Apollo
- Keeping your memory sharp by Janey Lee Grace
- The True Captain of Your Ship by Cindy Hurn
- Pet Health – 5 Lessons your dog can help your child learn by Julie Hill
- Poetry Corner – Lonely Hearts
- Plant Power:Rosemary by Kirsten Hartvig
- Book Review – Losing the Battle, Winning the War
- Footnotes & Diabetes Sweet Spot – Famin’ June – Heat in your Feet – by Peter Allton
- Navigate change like a Yogi by Kino MacGregor
- Business Health by Paul Rees
- Menopause & Post Menopause by Shelley Chapman
- 12 Step Recovery Insights – “Sorry, Sorry, Sorry” by Louise F.
- Medical Marvel Moments, Weird & Wonderful facts by Amanda Thomas
- Healing with Mother Earth by Divine Life Yogini
- TV Series Reviews
- Programme Schedule
“FOOD FOR THOUGHT”
A long year of tiers and Lockdown has made COVID top of mind, putting the original big C in an unfamiliar degree of shade. Many of us have turned to comfort eating as emotional compensation for the loss of our freedoms. We are not responsible for our thoughts, we are responsible for our actions.
Obesity is usually a self-inflicted wound and a contributor to many other conditions from diabetes to heart disease to cancer. This month’s ‘Yes to Life’ section contains the claim that “the food you eat is the most important health intervention you will ever make.” Whether or not you agree with this completely, you should fight for the writer’s right to express it. And this principle should apply to the diversity of sincere opinions expressed in this issue, in which we also announce our new Health Awards scheme. This is dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in every sector which we cover. If you see yourself as we see you – as a seeker of wisdom of wisdom and truth, we are counting on you to cast your vote for the best of the best, la creme de la creme -as we might say, if we were not so sensitive to fat and vegan issues! Savour the opinions.
Make the most of the green leaves of summer!
So if you want to achieve and keep your healthy body, healthy mind head-start, subscribe to Health Triangle Magazine!
Register below and then login normally to subscribe!
You have the opportunity to purchase a monthly subscription for £4, a three months subscription for £3.50 per issue = £10.50 (save 12%) and a years subscription (11 issues) for £3 per issue = £33 (save 25%)