Health Triangle Magazine
It is our pleasure to announce the latest issue of Health Triangle Magazine – Issue 72!
- 6 Health Focus: Infertility
- 10 Own your True Success… by Danielle Sax
- 12 UK Health Radio Awards 2019 – Call for Entries
- 14 Why is Qigong pronounced… by Clara Apollo
- 18 Innovative health & Wellbeing Products by Janey Lee Grace
- 20 When Bad Stuff happens to you by Chrissy B
- 22 The Healing Revolution by Dr. Frank King
- 24 The truth about Alcoholics Anonymous by Louise F.
- 25 Medical Marvel Moments, Weird & Wonderful facts by Amanda Thomas
- 26 The power of a Transformational Story by Janey Lee Grace
- 28 Plant Power by Kirsten Hartvig
- 32 Menopausal Night Sweats by Shelley Chapman
- 34 Is Self-Care the New Health Care? by Caroline Purvey
- 38 Diabetes Corner by Maureen Sullivan
- 39 Poetry Corner
- 40 How to Focus Your Mind to Create the Life you Love by Catherine Carrigan
- 44 Stop and smell the Roses by Sandy Humby
- 46 Yes to Life Robin Daly’s recent guests on the Yes to Life Show
- 52 The Diabetes Sweet Spot by Peter Allton
- 56 Film Reviews
- 58 Programme Schedule
Word from our editor Mr Reg Starkey.
“CHOICE IS GOOD – Informed Choice is Better!”
Historically, in the media, this time of the year marks the end of the “Silly Season” – a time when news that might be spiked at other times, makes a splash. like the USA considering making an offer to buy Greenland, for example. The luxury of living in a first world country is that the majority of the population is able to make choices every single day: what we do, what we eat, where we go, what we say. The decision to procreate is a big one and an inability to become pregnant is a big issue, too. The opening article on ‘Infertility’ explores it wisely, with intelligent insights. The principle of informing readers’ choices continues throughout this edition and every edition.
We provide facts and expert opinion. We leave you to make up your own mind and act accordingly. We never advocate excess. Too much of even a very good thing is never a sound idea, whether you are talking about food, drink, work or shopping. Harnessing the power of your mind, not procrastinating, finding balance, seeking excellence rather than perfection, these are the keys to being authentic. This is what transforms victims into victors.
So if you want to achieve and keep your healthy body, healthy mind head-start, subscribe to Health Triangle Magazine!
Register below and then login normally to subscribe!
You have the opportunity to purchase a monthly subscription for £4, a three months subscription for £3.50 per issue = £10.50 (save 12%) and a years subscription (11 issues) for £3 per issue = £33 (save 25%)