Health Triangle Magazine
It is our pleasure to announce the latest issue of Health Triangle Magazine – Issue 85!
- Health Focus The ‘Male Menopause’
- Self Care: What lesson did life bring you in 2020? by Danielle Sax
- Meet the Team – Welcome aboard: Allan Pattison
- Diabetes Sweet Spot by Peter Allton
- Dementia Sufferers – Manchester University Research Team offers New Lifeline
- Alcoholics Anonymous – One drink is too many & a thousand are not enough by Louise F.
- Happy Hormones by Janey Lee Grace
- Mental Health – What a horrible morning! But wait … by Chrissy B
- Diabetes Corner by Maureen Sullivan
- Poetry Corner
- Owning a Dog: The Top 10 Mental Health Benefits by Julie Hill
- Baby Loss – The Silent Grief by Janet Jones
- How do the seasons affect your wellbeing? by Janey Lee Grace
- Feeling Down by Shelley Chapman
- Alcohol-Related Disease
- Footnotes by Peter Allton
- Medical Marvel Moments, Weird & Wonderful facts by Amanda Thomas
- 3 Ways You Can Be Happy Right Now by Catherine Carrigan
- Plant Power – Beetroot by Kirsten Hartvig
- Yes to Life Robin Daly’s recent guests on the Yes to Life Show
- Movie and TV Reviews
- Programme Schedule
Word from our editor Mr Reg Starkey.
“Life is a question.
How we live it is our answer.”
This is a quote from the American entrepreneur and author Gary Keller. It seems particularly appropriate as we enter the challenging middle of a global pandemic that has raised more questions than answers.
Our contributors this month offer a variety of sincere suggestions that may help you make better decisions as life goes on – as it definitely will, one day at a time! Chrissy B. reminds us that we can re-start any day at any time, while Danielle Sax advocates responding to actual reality rather than over-reacting to immediate perceptions. Janey Lee Grace highlights Nicki Williams’ thesis that it is not you, it’s your hormones! Dr Kristina Niederer reveals innovative new ideas on dealing with Dementia, while dog-lover Julie Hill restates the case for the life-enhancing benefits of having a dog. Janet Jones writes from the heart on coping with the loss of a child. Catherine Carrigan offers an abundance of ideas and links to banish the blues. In Yes to Life, Cancer survivors share their enthusiasm for integrative treatment. Down to earth, Kirsten Hartvig reintroduces the beneficial Beetroot and Footnotes encourages us all to put our best foot forward.
Seasons of the year – and seasons of life – certainly still are where attitude – and action! – can make a significant difference.
So if you want to achieve and keep your healthy body, healthy mind head-start, subscribe to Health Triangle Magazine!
Register below and then login normally to subscribe!
You have the opportunity to purchase a monthly subscription for £4, a three months subscription for £3.50 per issue = £10.50 (save 12%) and a years subscription (11 issues) for £3 per issue = £33 (save 25%)