Health Triangle Magazine
It is our pleasure to announce the latest issue of Health Triangle Magazine – Issue 78!
- Health Focus COVID-19
- How to wear a Surgical Mask
- What you need to know about Sleep & Dementia by Rebecca Clarke
- Master Your Destiny Introducing Jon Mason
- CoronaVirus and Home Working – How to set up your Home office by Nichola Adams
- Becoming Superhuman by Leaha Mattinson
- Lifestyle Changes by Shelley Chapman
- Diabetes Corner by Maureen Sullivan
- Power of Good by Janey Lee Grace
- Couple Workouts are the secret to a Healthy Relationship
- Complete Conscious Self-Care? by Danielle Sax
- What is the Metaphysical Meaning of Coronavirus? by Catherine Carrigan
- The truth about Alcoholics Anonymous by Louise F.
- Lifestyle affects women’s Life Expectancy & Quality-of -Life
- From Stress to Calm by Clara Apollo
- Plant Power by Kirsten Hartvig
- 5 Ways to stop the Coronavirus Threat messing with your head by Chrissy B
- Footnotes meets Diabetes Sweet Spot by Peter Allton
- Medical Marvel Moments, Weird & Wonderful facts by Amanda Thomas
- Create your Coronavirus Toolkit by Janey Lee Grace
- Book Review by Reg Starkey
- Yes to Life Robin Daly’s recent guests on the Yes to Life Show
- Poetry Corner
- Psychosynthesis: A Change of Life by Sam Pope
- Film Reviews
- Programme Schedule
Word from our editor Mr Reg Starkey.
WHY IS AMBRIDGE * ALONE A CORONA-FREE ZONE?
BECAUSE THE ARCHERS’ SCRIPTWRITERS HAVE BEEN OUTPACED BY REALITY.
* The Archers is the world’s longest running radio soap opera starting on the BBC in 1951 and still going strong.
As an Adman in a former life, I recognise the power of Repetition. So I make no apology for the repetitive nature of this edition, even if some of the content conflicts with the changing versions of Best Advice coming from Downing Street. Familiar contributors offer their distinctive take on the global problem that confronts us – including metaphysical! In the UK and USA, we are at different points on the roller coaster. In Europe, we are an estimated two weeks behind Italy which has the highest casualty rate outside of China. The World Health Organisation has warned that America is likely to become the new epicentre of this current pandemic.
If you are now working from home, Nichola Adams lists her 10 top tips from a health point of view. Janey Lee Grace introduces a book on New Thought while Kirsten Hartvig reintroduces the ancient delights of Daffodil. New contributors Sam Pope and Helen Mccarthy share personal insight into Psychosynhesis and original poetry. Plus much, much more.
Leaving the last word with Shakespeare on facing reality and finding spiritual support:
“This great life is a, trouble where all must their fortunes bear. Music never will fail you…”
Please get reading…
So if you want to achieve and keep your healthy body, healthy mind head-start, subscribe to Health Triangle Magazine!
Register below and then login normally to subscribe!
You have the opportunity to purchase a monthly subscription for £4, a three months subscription for £3.50 per issue = £10.50 (save 12%) and a years subscription (11 issues) for £3 per issue = £33 (save 25%)