Health Triangle Magazine
It is our pleasure to announce the latest issue of Health Triangle Magazine – Issue 80!
- Health Focus – Mouth Ulcers
- Asking the Right Questions by Jon Mason
- Make a U-Turn, Give UP or Go Through It? by Danielle Sax
- Research Schizophrenia
- Hair Thinning by Shelley Chapman
- Poetry Corner
- Can Deep Breathing help you get through the Coronavirus Pandemic? by Catherine Carrigan
- Can we protect ourselves against EMF’s? by Janey Lee Grace
- Medical Marvel Moments, Weird & Wonderful facts by Amanda Thomas
- Forgiveness as a Super Power by Clara Apollo
- Diabetes Sweet Spot by Peter Allton
- Food and Grief by Janet Jones
- Plant Power by Kirsten Hartvig
- Mental Health by Chrissy B
- Footnotes – Put a spring in your Step by Peter Allton
- The Truth about Alcoholics Ananymous by Louise F.
- The Janey Loves Platinum Awards 2020
- Empowering Lives… by Jenni Russell
- Master Your Life by Leaha Mattinson
- Diabetes Corner by Maureen Sullivan
- Yes to Life Robin Daly’s recent guests on the Yes to Life Show
- TV & Theatre Reviews
- Programme Schedule
Word from our editor Mr Reg Starkey.
This is not a sprint, it’s a marathon.”
After two months of Lockdown, we appear to be on top of the first wave of Covid 19. Now the unanswerable question is whether carefully relaxing the regime will stimulate a second wave, remembering that one hundred years ago the second wave of Spanish Flu was far more lethal than the first. On the plus side, we have learned a lot since then, while in some areas we still have a lot to learn.
For example, only 15% of a representative UK sample were getting fresh air outside on an every day basis and 41% had not even left their house on 5 of the last 7 days, despite the sunshine. 48% have also put on weight. If you contract Covid 19, obesity and diabetes significantly reduce the risk of survival. A couch potato lifestyle lubricated with alcohol is definitely not recommended. Consistently, the new edition of Health Triangle advocates regular exercise and healthy diet, with new insights into diabetes and cancer. On the Covid front, nurse Helen McCarthy honours Florence Nightingale with a poem about life and death on a ward today. Meanwhile Janey Lee Grace continues her pursuit of excellence in recognition of quality products. Despite the radical change of circumstances worldwide, Life goes on and Life is good.
So if you want to achieve and keep your healthy body, healthy mind head-start, subscribe to Health Triangle Magazine!
Register below and then login normally to subscribe!
You have the opportunity to purchase a monthly subscription for £4, a three months subscription for £3.50 per issue = £10.50 (save 12%) and a years subscription (11 issues) for £3 per issue = £33 (save 25%)