Health Triangle Magazine
It is our pleasure to announce the latest issue of Health Triangle Magazine – Issue 83!
- Health Focus Running for beginners
- Self Care – Two metaphors that help you bounce back, no matter what by Danielle Sax
- Diabetes Sweet Spot – To fly or not to fly by Peter Allton
- All the taste without the alcohol by Janey Lee Grace
- Medical Marvel Moments, Weird & Wonderful facts by Amanda Thomas
- Social Distancing decreased paediatric respiratory tract infections in Finland
- Overcome Fear by connecting to the power within by Catherine Carrigan
- Menopause – Weight Gain & Bloating by Shelley Chapman
- IDD Therapy – The Expansion in the UK by John Wood and Lewis Payne
- Poetry Corner
- Mental Health by Chrissy B
- Menopause Help Club by Shelley Chapman
- Alcoholics Anonymous – Love and Tolerance by Louise F.
- Partner Selection ultimately happens in the woman’s reproductive tract
- Master Your Life- Inspiring You to Your Sovereignty by Leaha Mattinson
- The Janey Loves Platinum Awards 2020
- Why you should advertise on UK Health Radio
- Personal Experience of admission to hospital in Lockdown by Sally Rees
- Yes to Life – Robin Daly’s recent guests on the Yes to Life Show
- Diabetes Corner by Maureen Sullivan
- Meet the Team – The New True Show
- The Sober Experiment
- Plant Power – Blackberry by Kirsten Hartvig
- Alzheimer’s Disease – New link found between diabetes blood markers & Alzheimer’s Disease pathology
- TV Reviews
- Programme Schedule
Word from our editor Mr Reg Starkey.
Why pick arguments when you can pick blackberries?
Lockdown has provided us all with an enforced opportunity to reflect on our attitudes, habits and values. According to a recent survey quoted in the Sober Experiment, alcohol consumption, for example, has increased significantly during Lockdown. Alcohol Is well established as a socially acceptable mild anaesthetic. “Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die” is a convenient rationalisation. Janey Lee Grace introduces a range of alcohol-free spirits that offer all the taste and the rituals of the real thing but none of the hangovers. Social drinkers naturally resent the Puritan backlash against the pleasures of drinking. But as the Sober Experiment passionately asserts, abstinence does not mean that life becomes devoid of joy – quite the contrary the writers suggest.
Individually we cannot change a global pandemic but we can take total responsibility for our own lifestyle choices – what we eat, what we drink, what exercise we take and what we choose to do with our discretionary time. For example, whether we pick blackberries or arguments! We cannot rule the world but we can directly affect our own health and our own destiny through the quality of the choices we make on a daily basis. This issue provides plenty of food for thought in all of these areas – none of it fattening.
So if you want to achieve and keep your healthy body, healthy mind head-start, subscribe to Health Triangle Magazine!
Register below and then login normally to subscribe!
You have the opportunity to purchase a monthly subscription for £4, a three months subscription for £3.50 per issue = £10.50 (save 12%) and a years subscription (11 issues) for £3 per issue = £33 (save 25%)