Health Triangle Magazine
It is our pleasure to announce the latest issue of Health Triangle Magazine – Issue 74!
- Health Focus – Why are Teens always tired?
- Fall is a good time to… by Catherine Carrigan
- UK Health Radio Awards 2019 – Meet the Finalists
- Medical Marvel Moments, Weird & Wonderful facts by Amanda Thomas
- 3 Reasons why you better start to be you instead of anyone else by Danielle Sax
- Woop it up by Janey Lee Grace
- OcTOEber Footnotes by Peter Allton
- Diabetes Corner by Maureen Sullivan
- The truth about Alcoholics Anonymous by Louise F.
- 7 Reasons to choose life by Chrissy B
- Plant Power by Kirsten Hartvig
- Yes to Life Robin Daly’s recent guests on the Yes to Life Show
- Poetry Corner
- The Diabetes Sweet Spot by Peter Allton
- Film Reviews
- Programme Schedule
Word from our editor Mr Reg Starkey.
“The purpose of life is to contribute in some way to making things better.”
Robert Kennedy expresses a great thought in plain language. Our primary purpose should be simply and consistently to make life better – to make a difference. This particular edition introduces you to a host of people who have been nominated as outstanding contributors either as individuals, as groups or as companies. In addition there are those who quietly share their experience and insights for readers to consider and decide for themselves whether adopting these ideas will represent a change for the better. In the end the only person we have any real power over is ourselves. We have free will and we must accept responsibility for that freedom.
Our personal mantra can be always to do the next right thing. The cumulative effect of doing this will be a body of work which will be good not bad, positive not negative. It is the power of Now in action! And on our journey we can be advised and inspired by those good souls who have ideas to share with us and practices to recommend.
Ghandi said: ‘Peace begins with me.’
We say ‘Better health begins here and with you!’
So if you want to achieve and keep your healthy body, healthy mind head-start, subscribe to Health Triangle Magazine!
Register below and then login normally to subscribe!
You have the opportunity to purchase a monthly subscription for £4, a three months subscription for £3.50 per issue = £10.50 (save 12%) and a years subscription (11 issues) for £3 per issue = £33 (save 25%)